SME Commercial Combined
Commercial combined insurance provides several lines of insurance covers in a single policy. Suitable for a wide range of business types, one can choose covers from a long list which includes:
- Material damage to buildings and constructions
- Damage or loss to contents, machinery, equipment and stocks as well as burglary and theft
- Business interruption, loss of profits and loss of income
- Goods in transit
- Money in transit and safe
- Natural hazards, riot, strikes & civil commotion, earthquake
- Employers Liability
- Public, Professional and Product Liability
- Mechanical breakdown and consequential loss
- Electronic equipment
The full policy wording can be read, reviewed and downloaded using the button link on the left.
Who is the SME commercial combined insurance for?
Commercial combined insurance is ideal for small to medium businesses looking for the convenience of having a single policy to manage and cover their various insurance requirements. It could be used by a variety of trades – from shopkeepers, engineers, manufacturers and wholesalers.
What are the benefits of commercial combined insurance?
Running a business can be complicated and you don’t want to have to spend long hours administrating various insurance covers and policies for different aspects of your business. A commercial combined policy means you only have one policy to deal with, and one renewal date to remember!
Please fill out the application form using the button link on the left.